What We Do
Our approach to working with clients starts with listening.
- listen carefully to understand the need and the situation,
- ask a lot of questions to clarify and confirm goals and objectives,
- educate and offer resources,
- simplify the financial industry,
- provide financial expertise, advice and recommendations.
The end result is different for every client. Here are a few examples :
- creating a financial plan
- setting up education and or retirement investments
- planning using insurance
- investment planning (*)
- risk planning and estate planning
- advanced tax planning
- income replacement strategies
- business insurance
- group insurance
Areas of focus
- Planning for life’s certainties – taxes, death, and wealth transfer
- Income replacement strategies in death, disability, and diagnosis of a critical illness
- A plan that covers building assets and then spending assets that limits loss potential and taxes based on your goals.
- Protection for businesses on the loss of key employees and funding shareholder agreements, creditor protection, effective wealth transfer, and employee retention.
What that means…
- Estate and Tax Planning – Recommendations to reduce taxes and optimize assets.
- Risk Management – A complete analysis of your needs based on your priorities to replace income in the event of death, critical illness, health expenses, and disability.
- Retirement Saving Planning – investment and savings strategies based on your risk profile
- Retirement Income Planning – Cash flow analysis and advice to minimize the tax impact
- Business Insurance – Key person, succession-planning strategies, group benefits.
*Specific investment recommendations are provided through Assante Financial Management Ltd. (“Assante”), a registered mutual fund dealer. Davison & Orser Wealth Planning is not responsible for any service or product supplied through Assante. Please visit www.assante.com/legal or contact Assante at 1-800-268-3200 for information with respect to important legal and regulatory disclosures relating to this notice.